Immanuel Lutheran School is a ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church. The school first opened in 1933, was closed periodically during World War II, and reopened in 1955. The present building was completed in 1960. In 1976, an association was established with Redeemer Lutheran Church, and the school became known as Rolla Lutheran School. This association continued for 18 years, at the end of which the school reverted back to Immanuel Lutheran School. Through the years, God has blessed the school with over 70 teachers. Presently Immanuel provides a Lutheran Education for students in Prekindergarten (4 year olds) through Eighth grade.
All teachers at ILS are degreed and certified.
School Hours 8:15 am to 3:15 pm
Child Care Hours 6:30 am to 8:00 am
3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Enrollment for School Year 2013-2014 is happening now. Call the school office at (573) 364-3915 or stop by to pick up enrollment information.